The Storehouse has been a community resource for over 40 years providing food. Each year we serve approximately 50,000 New Mexicans in need of food and other support services. Please join us for our third annual golf tournament and invite your friends to share in the prizes and fun! As a fundraiser, you’ll also be chipping in to fight hunger in New Mexico. Your contribution will be matched by the Carl C. Anderson Sr. and Marie Jo Anderson Charitable Foundation. This exciting charity event at Isleta Golf Club is a four-person scramble with 18 holes, contests, raffle prizes, awards banquet, and lunch. Best of all, the tournament will benefit the Storehouse and help us feed hungry families in our community.
$700/foursome – Provides 3,500 meals.
$175/individual – Provides 875 meals.
7:00 am Onsite Registration and Breakfast
7:45 am Welcoming Remarks and Tournament Rules Review
8:00 am Tournament Shotgun Start
1:00 pm Awards & Banquet Lunch
Isleta Golf Club
11000 Broadway Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87105
Goodie Bag Giveaways
Get your company name in front of our golfers!
- Please email Lisa Spencer at LCSpencer@StorehouseNM.org with the details of what you want to place in the bags (no brochures or literature, please).
- We will need items delivered to: 3900 Osuna Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 by May 23, 2018.
- If you would like to donate a raffle item, please email Lisa, LCSpencer@StorehouseNM.org, to arrange pick up within the Albuquerque area or deliver to:
3900 Osuna Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109.
What we need from you?
- Provide your logo by May 14, 2018. Please send a vector EPS file.
- Send to Angelica at AMaez@StorehouseNM.org by May 14, 2018 (if missed, only your company name will appear, no logo).
How do I pay?
- We will send you an invoice or you can pay through our secure website at www.StorehouseNM.org/Golf.
- Please make all checks payable to Storehouse New Mexico and mail to:
- The Storehouse
P.O. Box 94810
Albuquerque, NM 87199
- The Storehouse
Storehouse New Mexico is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Sponsors and players will be provided with a letter of receipt for their tax-deductible donation, which will include a portion of the registration.