PNM GOOD NEIGHBOR FUND
Tuesday-Friday 12:30pm to 3:30 PM
The PNM Good Neighbor Fund provides financial assistance to qualified customers to help pay past due portions of the PNM electric bill, including bills that have been disconnected for non- payment.
- The fund does not assist with security deposits; reconnect fees, or debts from previous PNM accounts.
- Effective May 3rd, 2011, the PNM Good Neighbor Fund will be administered throughout the PNM service territory by The Storehouse.
- The fund is made possible by contributions from PNM customers, employees and shareholders.
- The amount available to a family depends on household income, and the amount of funds available.
- The PNM Good Neighbor Fund is a year round program.
- Customers must apply in person. When they do, they should bring with them:
- Proof of income for all in the home
- A current PNM bill
- A valid picture ID for all adult members in the home
- Identification for children in the home such as a shot record
- Proof of LIHEAP application (if applied for in previous years)
- Documentation of financial hardship if the customer cannot qualify for LIHEAP
- A signed third party form if the account holder is not present
- You must be a PNM customer with a PNM account and be the person named on the account or a second party to the account at PNM. No landlord grants will be given (utilities included in the rent).
- You must have an income level that falls within the federal poverty guidelines (same as LIHEAP) or provide proof of a financial hardship to be eligible for a grant.
- The Good Neighbor Fund is available to all residential customers that PNM serves statewide.
- More information is available on www.PNM.com.
- Program Director, Marisol Sosa is available to answer customer service questions @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call (505)247-0733 for information (please leave a message and the call will be returned)